Masses and Reconciliation
Come, let us sing joyfully to the Lord; cry out to the rock of our salvation.
Let us greet him with a song of praise, joyfully sing out our psalms.
For the Lord is the great God, the great king over all gods, whose hand holds the depths of the earth; who owns the tops of the mountains.
The sea and the dry land belong to God, who has made them and has formed them by his hand. Come, let us bow down in worship; let us kneel before the Lord who made us.
For this is our God, whose people we are, God's well-tended flock. Oh, that today you would hear his voice. (Psalm 95: 1–7).
Please, gather with us as we lift our voices joyfully to the Lord in praise and worship.
MASS TIMES are listed below, but CHECK THE BULLETIN for last minute changes and for holy-day Mass times.
LITURGY OF THE WORD WITH CHILDREN is offered during some Sunday mass times as specified below. This opportunity occurs during the Liturgy of the Word portion of the Mass. Children who choose to participate are invited to come forward for a blessing and then lead by a minister of the Word to a room separated from the large community. Here children will hear the readings of the day, sing the Psalms and talk about the readings and how they apply to life today, all on a level and in a manner appropriate to their age level. This is not a class, this is Mass, continued in prayer. Children rejoin the large assembly in time for the Liturgy of the Eucharist.
- 4:00 pm at Guardian Angels
- 5:00 pm at St. Joseph's
- 8:30 am at Good Shepherd
- 9:15 am at Guardian Angels (includes Liturgy of the Word with children)
- 10:30 am at St. Joseph's (includes Liturgy of the Word with children)
- 11:15 am at Good Shepherd (includes Liturgy of the Word with children)
- Monday: 8:15 am at St. Joseph's
- Tuesday: 6:30 am at Good shepherd
Tuesday: 8:15 am at Guardian Angels
- Wednesday: 8:15 am at Guardian Angels
- Thursday: 8:15 am at St. Joseph's
- Friday: 6:30 am at Good Shepherd
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION: "Come to me, all you who are weary and find life burdensome, and I will refresh you" (Matthew 11:28).
- St. Joseph's Church: Every first Saturday at 3:30–4:30 pm.
- Church of the Good Shepherd: Every second through fifth Saturdays at 3:00–4:00 pm.
- Guardian Angels Church: All Saturdays at 2:30–3:30 pm.
Also CHECK THE BULLETIN for times during Advent.
ANOINTING OF THE SICK: By request. Please call any RHCC office. In emergency, call (585) 281-3353