Our parish offers abundant activities for fostering a strong community through discipleship, prayer, and shared Christian experiences. For more information, please call one of the RHCC offices. (Also check the Calendar of Events for specific times of activities.)
BEREAVEMENT SUPPORT GROUP: First Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm in Good Shepherd Library. The group offers a time to share our common grief and journey with one another. You are welcome to come even from time to time. For more information, please contact Sister Cathy Solan at 334-3518.
- COFFEE HOUR: Please join us for coffee and great conversation on the first weekend of the month after all Sunday Liturgies. To assist in this exciting ministry, call any church office.
- KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS: Don't wait another second. Click on this link to find out how you too can serve your catholic community in unique ways by becoming a member of this century-old organization.
- PRAYER SHAWL MINISTRY: Prayer, fellowship, and compassion are blended with the love of knitting. Many blessings are prayed into each shawl. Recipients include the homebound, those in hospitals, and numerous others. Contact Mrs. Mary-Ellen Arden at <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Also check out our Community Website and our International Prayer Shawl Ministry Home Page.
- YEARLY RETREATS FOR WOMEN AND MEN at the Notre Dame Retreat House above Canandaigua Lake. Contact Mr. John Tomkinson at <email@example.com>. "Come to me, all you who are weary and find life burdensome, and I will refresh you." (Matthew 11:28).
- ROSARY AND ALTAR SOCIETY: (at Good Shepherd and Guardian Angels) Members pray the rosary privatly and together. They also support selected parish activities and clean the churches on a rotating basis.
- SCRIPTURE-SHARING GROUPS: At Guardian Angels Church, groups for men and for women share insights about the Sunday readings and pray for each other's needs.
- SMALL FAITH-SHARING GROUPS: At Good Shepherd Church, members relate God’s word to their own life and share their experiences with others. Contact Mrs. Rachel Warren at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
WOMEN OF THE WORD (WOW) offers Catholic women an afternoon of faith and fellowship on Sunday afternoons in September, February, and April. Included is lunch and a spiritual program.
WOMEN OF FAITH: Read and discuss stimulating books that provide a spiritual stretch for you. Meetings are two Thursdays a month at 1:00 pm.